Our designers offer all kinds of design options for your home. They will find a home design solution that is functional, ergonomic, stylish and comfortable. Design development includes choosing the right option:
- wall, window and door decoration,
- lighting plan development,
- furniture arrangement and other interior elements.
1. When planning the design and choosing the color scheme of the interior, we take into account the color preferences of the customer. We choose combinations of shades that:
- reflect his inner world,
- values and character,
- do not cause irritation,
- create a cozy environment for living,
- give the interior individuality,
- match the style and harmonize with each other.
2. For interior design, we offer environmentally friendly and durable finishing materials: natural stone, ceramic tiles, wood veneer, water-based paint and mineral plasters.
3. When developing visualizations, our specialists create an optical illusion aimed at hiding flaws and highlighting the advantages of the interior space of the house. Designers can visually adjust the proportions of the room: make it higher or lower, narrow or wide.
4. Stages of design development:
- Creation of a sketch. The main task of drawing up a sketch involves choosing the direction of movement. The customer determines the most suitable version of the layouts presented to him. At this stage, specialists take into account all wishes for decoration, style and other important points.
- Design project development. Thanks to the software, the selected sketch is modeled and all technical information is specified.
- Formation of a working drawing. The overall outcome of everything planned depends on the thoroughness of its compilation.
5. All works are carried out according to the provided drawings of the project, which contains information:
- about the development of the walls;
- the chosen flooring option, its laying scheme;
- electrification project and location of power sources, lamps, lamps;
- door and window fillings;
- water supply scheme;
- ventilation and air conditioning.